The Emerald Society Pipes & Drums is a nonprofit organization composed entirely of either retired or active New York City Firefighters. 20% of the sales from this polo will be donated directly to the society. What started out as a way for firefighters to celebrate their Irish Heritage has become one of the most important institutions in NYC. The bagpipe band made it their mission to play at the funeral of all 343 members of the Fire Department that died on September 11, 2001. Their courage and dedication have turned the band into a symbol of freedom and honor.
The Pipes & Drums men’s performance polo is moisture wicking, breathable and quick-drying. Like all other Rhoback polos, The Pipes & Drums polo has a four-way stretch and sharp comfort fit. It comes complete with the Emerald Society Pipes & Drums logo embroidered on the right sleeve and Irish Flag inspired Ridge on the back.
- Green on green stripes
- Irish flag inspired Ridge
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Self-collar that keeps its shape and prevents "bacon collar"
- Moisture-wicking performance fabric
- Sun protection (Excellent - UPF 40-50+)
- Extra soft
- Low maintenance (machine wash cold, tumble dry)